Thursday, September 25, 2008

Interested Applicants

hi all...thanks for visiting this blog...now that the student affairs has a link to this blog, I see that more and more people are dropping by this post...it should be able to better serve the purpose...sorry for the irregular posts..it was just coz no one was actually reading it..now i promise to be more regular in the posts..for that i will be needing all of your...i will try to figure out a way to make this blog more interactive but until then i would like you all to shoot your questions in the comments so that everyone can look at them and we can all discuss....i hope u guys understand that it is difficult to just write about this place.....coz i would only write about wht interests me and may not be exactly what you guys want to know....i remember the time when i was applying..i was sooo lost...esp coz the whole region was new to me...so..ill try my best to prevent it
looking forward to hearing more about u guys...
ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Its really great of you to have formed this blog for the applicants. I have got this doubt regarding the admission requirements. My AS grades are due in Early January 2009 as I took the exams in November 2008 and the deadline for the first roud is 15 of December 2008 and I cannot go ofr round 2 as I' am seeking financial aid. What should I do in this case?
All the other requirements however will be handed in time for the deadline...its jst the AS grades..
Thank you very much for your help

Anonymous said...

its gr8 tht someone has formed this blog. I am applying to WCMCQ. just wanna know advice and tips for increasing my chances of getting in . can anyone tell me how easy it is to get financial aid if u really need it, and what are the statistics ,, how many students are getting it in each year class, especially intl students cuz im intl..
thnx in adv

Abhyudaya Joshi said...

financial aid is easily available once you are admitted into the college...no distinction is made between international applicants!!

and rukmal..i suggest you to consult the office of admissions but i am guessing u can still go ahead and apply and they will review your application once it is completed...but i dont know much about what happens about financial aid in the second round.

you can write to miss Maysoon Dalees in the office of addmissions to ask your question.

Unknown said...

Hey there, so gr8 u have this blog. I am in the midst of applying for the Aug intake which is closing on 1st March 2009. My SAT Reasoning test is not tht good at 1440 and Math scores 550. Do you think I have a chance? My CGPA for Matriculation is 3.56 but tht's 1st semester results my final score will only be known in May 2009 as my matriculation program finishes in April 2009 ... I am worried bcos I know the competition is damn tough. Any advice?

Aysha - Malaysia

Abhyudaya Joshi said...

hey aysha..i would like to think that everyone has a chance as long as they apply...if u dont apply, ull never know...and i think ur chances are decent..to be a little more sure...try and show good scores in some other math test, maybe sat II maths or in ur subject..u gpa sounds good enough..
if u want to study medicine..why dont u give it a shot!!
Abhyudaya